- Business People
- How to match the translation needs of your business to appropriate solutions. The questions to ask, and the options that are available.
- Language Students
- How to make your study time more effective and fun. Selecting an appropriate course, getting help with homework and what you need when studying away from home.
- Making arrangements, using guide books, learning the language and a quick reference for when you are there.
- Choosing A Translation Company
- What to look for and how much to pay. Some companies are also reviewed.
- Buying Translation Software
- How to choose a package. What software can do and what its limitations are. Also some reviews of the most popular products.
- Displaying Foreign Web Pages
- The factors that may prevent foreign web pages displaying properly in your browser, and what you should do about them.
- Language Identification
- How to find out what language something is written in.
- Free Online Translations
- Translate text between a variety of languages online at the touch of a button! Although this service cannot provide high quality translations, it is enough to provide a quick and easy basic translation.
- Electronic Gadgets
- Several gadgets are reviewed. All of them are ideal for regular use, and many make excellent gifts!
Bookmark this page now!
If you have an idea for a new guide, please tell me!
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 by Translation-Guide.com