You can also translate web pages - just select the URL option and enter the address of the page to be translated.
Is an online translation the best solution? Read the guides to find out!
Having problems? Try breaking the text into smaller pieces and do a little at a time.
Some writing styles get much better results from machine translation software than others. Ideally you want to keep things as simple and unambiguous as possible. Pretending to write for a child can help.
- Reduce ambiguities. Computers don't understand context so often make mistakes if a word has multiple meanings or is slang.
- Use short sentences. Limit to one idea per sentence if possible.
- Be specific. Try replacing words like it and that with the thing you are talking about. "I stepped on it" would become, "I stepped on the mat".
- Spelling and grammar are important. Always run your text through a spell checker before translating it.
- Avoid abbreviations and acronyms. Say cannot rather than can't and it is rather than it's.
Please be aware that even the best machine translation software can only give a rough approximation.
For high quality translations, you will need a professional translation company.
A Western-Slavic language mainly spoken in Poland, but also in many other countries around the world. There are approximately forty million native speakers.
This can be quite a difficult language to learn due to the difficulty of pronunciation of some words and a complex gender system. The alphabet is Latin script with an additional nine letters. Those who put the effort in will also benefit from a basic understanding of Czech, Slovak and Sorbian, which are closely related.
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 by Translation-Guide.com