You can also translate web pages - just select the URL option and enter the address of the page to be translated.
Is an online translation the best solution? Read the guides to find out!
Having problems? Try breaking the text into smaller pieces and do a little at a time.
Some writing styles get much better results from machine translation software than others. Ideally you want to keep things as simple and unambiguous as possible. Pretending to write for a child can help.
- Reduce ambiguities. Computers don't understand context so often make mistakes if a word has multiple meanings or is slang.
- Use short sentences. Limit to one idea per sentence if possible.
- Be specific. Try replacing words like it and that with the thing you are talking about. "I stepped on it" would become, "I stepped on the mat".
- Spelling and grammar are important. Always run your text through a spell checker before translating it.
- Avoid abbreviations and acronyms. Say cannot rather than can't and it is rather than it's.
Please be aware that even the best machine translation software can only give a rough approximation.
For high quality translations, you will need a professional translation company.
This is a Romance Language of Latin origin.
It is second only to English in the total number of countries where it is officially spoken. It is important for diplomacy as it is also officially used by many global organizations including NATO and the European Union.
There are approximately seventy five million native speakers worldwide. That makes it popular to learn, and it is taught in schools all around the world.
The standard 26 letters of Latin script are used for the written form, with the addition of four diacritics that can appear on vowels.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 by Translation-Guide.com