You can also translate web pages - just select the URL option and enter the address of the page to be translated.
Is an online translation the best solution? Read the guides to find out!
Having problems? Try breaking the text into smaller pieces and do a little at a time.
Some writing styles get much better results from machine translation software than others. Ideally you want to keep things as simple and unambiguous as possible. Pretending to write for a child can help.
- Reduce ambiguities. Computers don't understand context so often make mistakes if a word has multiple meanings or is slang.
- Use short sentences. Limit to one idea per sentence if possible.
- Be specific. Try replacing words like it and that with the thing you are talking about. "I stepped on it" would become, "I stepped on the mat".
- Spelling and grammar are important. Always run your text through a spell checker before translating it.
- Avoid abbreviations and acronyms. Say cannot rather than can't and it is rather than it's.
Please be aware that even the best machine translation software can only give a rough approximation.
For high quality translations, you will need a professional translation company.
Widely spoken in the Czech Republic and an official language of the European Union, there are approximately twelve million people speaking in this tongue.
The roots are Western Slavic, and so you will see links to Slovak and Polish.
The alphabet is based on Latin script, with some additional accents added to certain letters.
Another interesting fact is that there are many words that contain no vowels, which is rather unusual.
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Translation-Guide.com